Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A lil book I'm writing and illustrating...needs to be untangled...

hold the world in my heart- as I walk in love.
A lil book for all beings great and small

CONNECTION
My heart is an energetic centre?
It magnetises things to me?
It sends out messages to the world?
It receives messages from the world?
I am connected?
--------------
HEART MIND and MANIFESTING a life of LOVE
I connect to people and my dreams through my heart?
Is it true?
When I really FEEL, my aligned thoughts MANIFEST, in time, in flow.
Are the feelings of my heart and the ideas of my mind aligned?
My heart tells me when my mind is off kilter?
Do I manifest my hearts desires, or is it my minds desires?
--------------------
MYSTICISM
Do I sometimes surrender to something greater than me?
Sometimes, things just flow, they are in harmony?
Do I find that words come from nowhere, from a deeper place inside of me, or a place beyond me?
------------------
SILENCE
There is an emptiness inside my heart?
There is a fullness inside my heart?
My heart has it's own empty and full silence?
I can hear others silence.
They can hear me, I can hear them.
Silence heals my heart?
My heart has capacity for its own love inside.
-----------------------
LOVE
I feel love in my heart?
(Sometimes suffering leads to a loving compassionate heart)
My heart reflects or mirrors love?
My heart feels jealousy? It's mine?
My heart feels and processes emotions like anger, hatred and fear..
My enlightened heart consciously chooses it emotions and is impacted less and less by outside?
-------------------------
WHIMSY
In here,  I can feel all the stars and universes in my heart?
The trees, the birds, the oceans belong here, in my heart?
--------------------------------
SENSES
I feel you in my heart?
I hear you in my heart?
---------------------------------
Is it true?
---------------------------------
HEART vS MIND
I uplift and open my heart and feel oneness and connection
I move closer, listen or speak (fulfill needs)
When things get hard or confusing, painful or scary I can move away from my heart, and close it?"
But that is the scary dark world of head,- metropolis, parliaments and wars.
 (Robots, mechanical, schizophrenic mind)
Here I can experience illness like anxiety depression.
--------------------------------------
MEDITATION
When things get like this I can move inside and rest in my heart.?
The answers are in my heart?
Is it true?

UNITY
I feel My heart and yours?
I feel us in my heart.?
I hear you in my heart.?
I feel you in my heart.?

Our heart is sacred.
------------------------------------
QUALITIES OF THE HEART
It is strong.?
It will wait for the right time.?
It is sensitive?
It is intelligent..?

NEEDS
Careful, know me, care for me.
-------------------------------------
ADVENTURES of THE Heart (whimsy)
Sometimes the heart is very far ahead of my mind and tells me secrets when I'm listening?
It takes me on adventures through hunches and pulls...Pushes, tears and laughter.
--------------------------------------
TRUST AND GUiDANcE
I trust myself, and I care for myself and my needs through my heart?
I allow myself to be guided by my heart?
-----------------------------------------
Is it true?
My mind is a tool so my heart can actualise its dreams? And live a life of love?
-----------------------------------------
EMOTIONS
Ouch, I feel sad, I allow tears to wash away the pain and start afresh, great?
Where it feels love, it is right. Go that way? My path?
When I feel happy and loved I find some space to go deeply inside.
With clarity I allow my heart to guide my mind?
--------------------------------------------
Is it true?
-----------------------------------------
MIND and EXPLORING EMOTIONS
My mind wants to play with ideas?
Real and great ideas come through me?
Inspiration? Madness? Creativity.
My mind creates habits which fill my being with density and heaviness? Emotional beings?
I allow this emotion to pass through.?
sometimes I play it out in a safe place?
--------------------------------
I feel ashamed to be angry, I look ugly? Double shot, watch, just let it pass... .
I am beautiful? So free, so innocent
My being is free?
----------------------
KNOW THYSELF
I want to honor my feelings and be my full self?
A silently watching peaceful self?

ATTITUDE
Is it difficult? Or beautiful?
----------------------------------
EXPERIENCING
I feel the world through my heart?
I commune with you?
I meditate to know my heart?
I share my life and love with the all. ..?
I love....?  See it.