Tuesday, September 6, 2016

From August... published to my facebook page...

When I came here to Samaya Ashram Australia ashram in 2012 my eyes were dry, nothing could break me to tears... It took a lot of beating to bring me into my heart after fear, shock and awakening took me on a reckless path of being lost in the mind,... but now things like the vastness that is us, the nothingness of my being and of silence and music touch me and deeply... 

That which moves me. The love of our master, Osho brings me to tears every time I watch a discourse and feel his love with me and my deep deep gratitude for his gifts of love. Lost love hurts also, lost love brings me to tears, be it haircuts or boyfriends. Nobody being there for me hurts, nobody in the world. But existence, the greater love, is there.I have existence. In the palm of my hand. Or in my empty heart. I love. And for that I am grateful, and embroiled, for within this virtue lies much suffering. 

Not because it hurts to love, or that love leads to hurt but because most hearts can't bare to feel that they love less. And feel that they too Deserve the blessings of MY great path. They don't want to see me happy, and that hurts me daily, faced with evil people, wanting to covet my love for their own, so that they can be happiest.

 It's not more painful than knowing that your being disintegrated into nothingness ten years back and now in fact you're gone and everything is nothingness. The battles of the enlightened. It is my enlightenment day coming up. The 15th September, 2016 marks ten years. Happy enlightenment day to me. Endless love only if you feel it. Thinking Is over rated, and only a heart which feels and knows can bring you home. Next time you pretend to be happy look inside and see whether it is being in the mind or whether it is coming from the depths of your heart.