Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I breathe, I am love

I breathe in
I take in the world-
-

I breathe out
I let go of it all-
-

I search for answers
In society, in books, in knowledge
-

I find my answers
in myself, in my heart mind and being.
-

I think I am

I create my world with actions, stemming from my thoughts or ideas (masterfully aligned with my heart)
-

I search outside
Or I turn within.

-
I feel i am
I am a being beyond the mind
-

The universe creates powerfully from the desires of my heart
I choose to live laugh and love
-

I connect with you
I connect with me
-

So full of intelligence
Some say think before you speak
-

I feel before I act..
I feel love and act
-

I am attracted to love
And sometimes a feeling of peace engulfs me
-

I breathe in our silences
I act from my heart

-